Sid Meiers Civilization VI Free Download (v184.108.40.206 & ALL DLC’s)
Sid Meier’s Civilization VI 🙂 – Civilization VI is the newest installment in the award winning Civilization Franchise. Expand your empire, advance your culture and go head-to-head against history’s greatest leaders. Will your civilization stand the test of time? See the marvels of your empire spread across the map like never before. Each district, wonder, and improvement is built on its own hex, allowing you to customize your city to your heart’s content. From the Commercial Hub to the Spaceport, every district provides unique and powerful bonuses. Pick and choose which districts to build to fit your needs! Build better than your opponents, place yourself strategically for your allies, and become the best civilization on Earth. Sid Meier’s Civilization VI ?️
Sid Meier’s Civilization VI Directly Download
Civilization VI offers new ways to engage with your world: cities now physically expand across the map, active research in technology and culture unlocks new potential, and competing leaders will pursue their own agendas based on their historical traits as you race for one of five ways to achieve victory in the game. I have 2400+ hrs in this game. I have been playing versions Civilization since 1996. The problem isn’t the game, it’s the publisher. 2K placed a launcher on top of the Steam launcher, so you are forced to sign up to data mining activities. Up till the 2K launcher was in place the game was stable and I never had any issue with mods. Now the game consistently CTD and when it does load, will not load a saved game. 2K ask that players uninstall the game.
Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI ?
- Boost your civilization’s progress through history to unlock powerful bonuses before anyone else! To advance more quickly, use your units to actively explore, develop your environment, and discover new cultures.
- Research isn’t just limited to science. Explore the Civics tree to unlock powerful new governments and cultural policies
- Cultivate the civilization that fits your playstyle, or switch it up every time you play!
- As the game progresses, so do your diplomatic relationships. From primitive first interactions where conflict is a fact of life, to late game alliances and negotiations.
- Carry influence with nearby city states to gain its diplomatic allegiance and earn game-changing city-state bonuses
- Enlist spies to gather crucial intel on rival civilizations, steal precious resources, and even topple governments.
|Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI: New Frontier Pass||Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI: Gathering Storm||Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI: Rise and Fall||Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI: Portugal Pack||Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI: Vietnam & Kublai Khan Pack||Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI: Babylon Pack|
|Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI: Byzantium & Gaul Pack||Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI: Ethiopia Pack||Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI: Maya & Gran Colombia Pack|
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7×64 / Windows 8.1×64 / Windows 10×64
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.5 Ghz or AMD Phenom II 2.6 Ghz or greater
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB & AMD 5570 or nVidia 450 or Intel Integrated Graphics 530
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Device
- Additional Notes: Initial installation requires one-time Internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client, Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 and 2015 Runtime Libraries, and Microsoft DirectX.