Grid 2 Reloaded Edition Free Download
GRID 2 🙂 – Be fast, be first and be famous as the race returns in GRID 2, the sequel to the BAFTA-award winning, multi-million selling Race Driver: GRID. Race a handpicked selection of iconic cars that represent the best in automotive engineering from the last 40 years Take on challenging licensed tracks, stunningly realised city streets and lethal mountain roads Prove yourself by entering and winning events across three continents Race Immersion Technology immerses you in the race like never before The long-awaited sequel to the BAFTA-winning, multi-million selling Race Driver: GRID Can somebody tell me if the cars performance in the Reloaded Edition is really better than in Grid 2 ? If the cars drift less thanks their “TrueFeel” system and if it’s a real improvement? I would like to buy the R.E. (Especially for that drift problem with some models like the Koenigsegg CCGT…) but to be certain to see a TRUE difference between the two versions. Thanks for your assistance!
Grid 2 Reloaded Edition Directly Download
You had already answered one of my questions a few months ago, then thanks again for your assistance “H3LLIXX” ! I’m a little disappointed because I hoped that the “TrueFeel” system changed really the car handling. It’s incredible that cars like Pagani and especially Koenigsegg drift as much, (Even with the best settings and the largest possible rims) whereas these racing cars should remain like on rails ! I have all the DLC, except the Drift and Indy Packs, and after almost 280 hours of play I’m accustomed to GRID 2 and I manage to drive correctly even with my iMac keyboard. So I hesitate between buying the R.E or changing completely for F1 2013 Classic… In any case, still thank you for your assistance ! (P.S. : I don’t have ALL the DLC : as I bought GRID 2 only for 7.49 € (!) I then bought several DLC except the Drift Car Pack, IndyCar Pack, Peak Performance Pack, Car Unlock Pack and Bathurst Track Pack. I would have liked to buy this last, but I have already the brilliant Nissan Skyline R 32 which is in Super Modified Pack. What stupidity to have added it once again in this Pack, instead of proposing an other car !) Grid 2 Reloaded Edition ?️
GRID 2 ?
Be fast, be first and be famous as the race returns in GRID 2, the sequel to the BAFTA-award winning, multi-million selling Race Driver: GRID. Experience aggressive racing against advanced AI and become immersed in the race with GRID 2’s new TrueFeel™ Handling system which powers edge of control exhilaration behind the wheel of every iconic car. The next generation of the EGO Game Technology Platform delivers genre-defining visuals and jaw-dropping damage as you prove yourself across three continents in a new, evolving world of motorsport. Earn fame, fans and fortune as you blaze your way to the top in intense, relentless races on licensed circuits, beautifully realised city streets and lethal mountain roads. GRID 2 will also set the new standard for multiplayer racing with innovative modes, an entirely separate progression system and deep integration with RaceNet, the free online extension for Codemasters Racing games.
- The race comes alive with GRID 2’s TrueFeel™ Handling system for edge-of-control exhilaration
- Prove yourself against advanced AI in aggressive, blockbuster races packed with wow moments
- Blaze your way to the top of a new world of motorsport
- An extensive and separate online campaign redefines multiplayer racing games plus full RaceNet integration
- Powered by Codemasters’ EGO Game Technology Platform for jaw-dropping damage and stunning visuals, GRID 2 sets the standard for technical excellent in racing.
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4Ghz or AMD Athlon X2 5400+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 15 GB HD space
- Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 3000 / AMD HD2600 / NVIDIA Geforce 8600
- DirectX®: 11
- Sound: Direct X compatible soundcard
- Additional: Broadband Internet connection
- Additional Supported Graphics Cards: Intel HD Graphics 3000, Intel HD Graphics 4000, Intel Graphics 5200.
AMD Radeon HD2600 or higher, HD3650 or higher, HD4550 or higher, HD5000 Series, HD6000 Series, HD7000 Series.
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or higher, 9500 or higher, GTX220 or higher, GTX400 Series, GTX500 Series, GTX600 Series: AMD Fusion A8 or higher.