Ravenlok Free Download (v19)
Titular protagonist Ravenlok finds herself the driver of a dangerous prophecy after stumbling through an antique mirror. She ends up in a dark kingdom with all manner of creatures roaming about. In typical protagonist style, Ravenlok picks up a sword and shield to start slaying. And slash she must, as Ravenlok’s world is home to jesters, giant mushrooms, overgrown flytraps, and more, all with a sinister vibe and not-so-subtle bloodlust. At the Xbox-Bethesda Showcase, the first trailer was shown for Cococucumber’s adventure. The trailer opens with Ravenlok being spirited away to the game’s main setting.
Ravenlok Free Download
Fantastical fungi of all shapes and sizes haunt Ravenlok on the battlefield. Perhaps the most prominent nod to Lewis Carroll’s mythos is the snake-like Queen, whose playing card aesthetic is as arresting as it is intriguing. There’s also a clockwork bird mech, though, so other inspirations are most definitely present. The trailer ends with a final shot of the Queen hissing, seemingly in anticipation of a clash with the raven-haired heroine. With that, a strong atmosphere is set for Ravenlok’s upcoming trek through the woods of this mythical kingdom.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows /7/8/8.1/10 both x86 and x64
- Processor: Intel Pentium Dual Core E2220 (2.4 GHz) or equivalent / AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+(2*2.6 GHz) or equivalent
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 610 (1024 MB) or equivalent / Radeon HD 6450 (512 MB) or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3180 MB available space