Pajama Sam 3: You Are What You Eat From Your Head To Your Feet Free Download
Pajama Sam chases down some snickering cookies, only to find himself in the midst of a food squabble! Back in the day when I was little, I used to own the PS1 version of this game. I loved the crap out of it. To this day, it’s still fairly cute and cartoony. The puzzles are fair for kids and they should be able to handle most of it. Heck, some of it is actually quite challenging even for a kids game. So yeah, if you have young kids and they like video games, play this series. They (and you) won’t regret it. Sam is absolutely horrific. Where does his head end and his hair begin? Is his skull just shaped like that? Is he made entirely of hair? I have not slept for the past week because this question has kept me awake at night. I am tormented by visions of Sam every time I close my eyes. If anyone knows a good therapist, please send them my way.
Pajama Sam 3: You Are What You Eat From Your Head To Your Feet Directly Download
Pajama Sam chases down some snickering cookies, only to find himself in the midst of a food squabble! The fats and the sweets are taking over Mop Top Island and an emergency peace conference has been called, but four of the delegates are missing! Now, it’s your turn to spring into action to help Pajama Sam find the missing delegates, put a stop to the sticky quarrels, bring peace to Mop Top Island, and still make it home in time for dinner. This product uses ScummVM across Windows, Mac and Linux which is released under the GNU GPL v2.
For more information, please visit –
- Meet friends along the way – friendly food walks, talks and even tell jokes.
- Explore and Learn: Investigate every location. There is something new to learn with every click!
- Interact with the characters and listen closely for clues.
- It’s a different game each time you play.
- OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: 1.0 GHz Processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 100% DirectX compatible graphics
- Storage: 512 MB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX compatible card or onboard sound