Dead Man’s Diary Free Download (v1.5.54360)
It’s a fictitious post-apocalyptic world, 15 years after the catastrophe, you have to leave your shelter and explore a world devoid of human life. On your own, you must find a way to survive. Dead Man’s Diary is a loosely narrative-focused survival game set fifteen years after a nuclear disaster. Players must explore the new post-apocalyptic world, find uncontaminated food and drink, create shelter, craft and solve puzzles in order to stay alive! Whilst it looks to be a promising game with an interesting concept, the reality doesn’t quite match up. The experience is first and foremost a grind and a frustrating one at that. Given the difficulty in obtaining certain resources and items and the sheer amount of time and effort it takes to progress even slightly, it is unsurprising that the game feels unfinished and unsatisfying. I was excited to play this game and really wanted to like it but unfortunately, I cannot recommend it in its current state. WANT TO KNOW MORE? My full review of this game where I go into detail about gameplay, narrative and styling is available on Horribly tedious. I’ve played quite a few survival games, and this one has, by far, the worst, most nonsensical survival mechanics. Hunger, thirst, and irradiation rise incredibly fast; especially thirst, as drinking a bottle barely changes your thirst meter, making progression a constant scramble for the next bag of chips or bottle of water. Inventory is painfully tiny, and makes no sense at all. (I can carry multiple bales of hay, but 3 matchsticks are my limit?). It’s a great exploration game, with superb graphics, but the survival mechanics need a huge overhaul. As it is, I’m forcing myself to continue on.
Dead Man´s Diary Directly Download
You’re on your own in a world full of danger! You can drink only if you discover water, survive the night only if you have a safe place to sleep – eat only what you have found or hunted. Explore a destroyed world and experience a dark story. Dead Man’s Diary is a unique blend of elements from several genres. The gameplay adopts typical survival game mechanics such as crafting items or exploring a hostile world along with the need to find places to sleep or food. And enriches it with a gripping story and realistic puzzles.
- Admire! Lavishly designed photorealistic locations, built with Unreal technology
- Explore! Dark forests, ruins of cities and abandoned industrial complexes
- Think! Tricky but realistic puzzles to solve
- Experience! A rich story told in the form of fully dubbed diary entries and soliloquies of the protagonist
- Survive! Food, Water, Sleep – the protagonist has realistic needs.
- Craft! All equipment can be upgraded at a workbench
- Stay! The large game world and the comprehensive story ensure 50 hours of gaming fun
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 7/8/8.1/10 (64bit only)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 Processor or similar with at least 2.6 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 or similar AMD Radeon (no support for onboard cards)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 40 GB available space
- Sound Card: Yes