Cities Skylines Deluxe Edition Free Download (v1.17.1.f4)
Included in the Deluxe Edition are 5 In-game historical monuments from around the world, the games original soundtrack as well as a digital art book. Five in-game items include: Statue of Liberty Eiffel Tower Brandenburg Gate Arc de Triomphe Grand central terminal Original Soundtrack: This Original Soundtrack includes 14 unique tracks mixed from the ambient music of the game, allowing you to enjoy the wonderful music whenever you want. Digital Art book: See the concepts behind the buildings! The book features almost a 32 hand drawn concepts of the game various buildings and the story behind each.For people who don’t understand how to find the soundtrack and art book, they are located in the game’s files. In your computer program files go to Steam>steamapps>common>Cities_Skylines. The artbook is there as a PDF and the Soundtrack has its own file there called “Cities Skylines – Soundtrack” .
Cities Skylines Deluxe Edition Directly Download
First, ignore the reviews from people who can’t find the content. Second, ask yourself three questions: 1: There are five real life landmark buildings beautifully modeled. Do you need them? Here’s a rough breakdown of what they do for you. Note that some take a good while to unlock and don’t do that much for you aside from look really cool.- Eifel Tower: Before you can use it, you’ll need to lay down 30,000 industry tiles. Seems lame for a building you paid real money for, and it does provide good entertainment but also generates a lot of noise. It looks fantastic, but there’s better options if you don’t care about how it looks.- Statue of Liberty: It’s available very soon after starting a game. It looks great, but like the Eifel Tower, it generates a huge amount of noise. Aside from looks, there’s better options for entertainment. – Brandenburg Gate: This is a much better entertainment option. It creates half the noise of the two I listed above. It unlocks after 10k citizens have lived and died in your city. It’ll take a while to get.- Arc de Triumph: Another good option for entertainment, but takes a bit to unlock. It requires 7500 children to go through elementary school .
– Grand Central Station: Requires 7 cemeteries to be filled. This means you cannot use other options like the Crematorium or you’ll never unlock it. I feel this is silly requirement for a train station. It also generations a lot of noise.2: Do you care about the soundtrack? I expect you’ll get your fill of it listening to it in the game. It’s a good soundtrack though. 3: Do you care about the art book? All in all, I got it on sale for the 5 buildings. I’m glad I have them Of course I don’t recommend this, “Deluxe Edition” should still mean at least 2-3 dlc’s if not all of the ones released up to the release of the deluxe edition see The Sims 2. This only including some building and absolutely no dlc’s is infuriating and ridiculous.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, 3.0GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+, 3.2GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD 5670, 512 MB (Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics Cards)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 4 GB available space