Age of Undead Free Download (v1.1.0)
Age of Undead is a multi-genre game (turn-based, RTS, FPS) that allows you to face the frightful Zombie Apocalypse with 3 unique factions: the Army, the Infected, and the Survivors. Make strategic choices in the Campaign, then go into battle and fight to survive!
Age of Undead Directly Download
It all started with some strange viral videos on social media, where crazy people were seen biting others in public places. Afterward, the news began to talk about hospitals collapsing and mass hysteria that resulted in uncontrolled violence. A few weeks later, the first martial law was enacted, and frightened citizens locked themselves in their homes while authorities were attempting to contain an unprecedented social event.After decades of movies and video games speculating on a possible virus that turns humans into “zombies”, it has happened.
- On the other hand, there are the Infected or all those forms of life that have been infected by this mysterious living organism, which inexplicably seems to make intelligent choices in its actions.
- Finally, there are the Survivors: men and women forced to survive day after day, isolated inside the metropolis they used to call home.
- Each of these 3 factions has unique units, buildings, defenses, tactical and strategic supports!
- Take advantage of the Army’s devastating firepower in the open field, assault the last human bulwarks by playing as the Infected… or try to survive at least another day as a Survivor.
- Finally, you can play as a “bad guy” – as an Infected – or as someone who has experienced the apocalypse first-hand – as a Survivor.
- 3 fully characterized factions with unique playstyles: the Army is great at medium-long range, the Infected are unstoppable in close combat, and the Survivors try to dominate the battlefield with unconventional weapons.
- Day/night cycle (optional): the Infected will become more lethal at night, while humans will need artificial lighting systems to see through the darkness.
- If you don’t want to play an RTS the traditional way, you can play it as an ally that helps by providing close air support, managing tactical support, or boarding powerful “military” aircraft.
- When a battle starts during the Campaign, it will take place in the same biome of the hex where the defending army is present.
- Armies can have specializations that significantly change players’ and AI’s playstyle.
- You can decide your allies’ behavior before starting a battle to align their actions to your combat strategy.
- Some zombies and parasites can bring their victims back to life, so watch out for those killed in battle!
- There is a dynamic weather system (optional): random atmospheric events will take place in each biome, and that will heavily impact the battle.
- Buildings and strategic actions in the Campaign modify the player’s experience when he goes into battle.
- If you surround an enemy on the Campaign map, you also surround him in battle! Clashes in RTS will fully reflect the conditions of the Campaign around the battle hex!
- Varied and easily manageable aviation. Use powerful air support to thin enemy ranks, but watch out for the costs!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 4 Gb
- Storage: 68 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Ultrawide screen not supported