Across the Obelisk Free Download (v1.0.02)
Across the Obelisk 🙂 – Across the Obelisk is a coop RPG deckbuilding roguelite. Play solo or with your friends, choose your heroes, unlock items and cards, craft your deck and face powerful enemies in deep tactical combat. Would you dare to go across the obelisk? The game has been compared to Slay the Spire a lot already, but what puts it above other deck builders for me are the similarities with a different (non-deckbuilding) roguelike: Renowned Explorers. The team building from 4 classes, the unique characters with different specialties, the different maps and biomes, the level up choices, the light roleplay elements and overworld events. Across The Obelisk does all of them, and it does them right.
Across the Obelisk Directly Download
You can play solo or with up to three other players. Each one of you will control a hero in combat but all of you will have to work together and decide what’s best for the group… will you help the farmers against a group of small fiery demons or will you search among the ashes for nice loot? Choose among 12 unlockable characters and form your party. Each one of them have his own cards, items, mechanics, stats and strengths… it’s not the same to play with a fire wizard than a shadow mage, would you play with two healers or rather play with a damage oriented group? More than 500 upgradeable cards and 200 items to choose, will let you customize your heroes with different builds: poisons, bleeds, defensive skills… there are a lot of combinations that you can apply to each hero. Each game will be different. Take a path, fight your way through it, complete quests and the world will evolve in front of you. Lots of hidden places and mysteries to be solved await you in Across the Obelisk. Across the Obelisk ?️
Across the Obelisk ?
- Dynamic Deckbuilding Roguelite RPG
- Play solo or co-op with up to three friends
- 16 unlockable characters to create your party
- +500 cards and items to choose, craft and upgrade
- Procedural generated system intended to be highly replayable
- Events and quests where your decisions affect how the story unfolds
- Face powerful bosses in tactical combat
HOW TO RUN MULTIPLAYER
- 1. Launch Steam, go to your profile.
- 2. Run the game throughAcrossTheObelisk.exe. In game: Connection :Multiplayer
- JOIN a multiplayer game We connect to any server.
- Server Creation:
- Multiplayer Choose a mode Create Room We are waiting for other players to join. Information about network modes:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1Gb Video Memory, capable of OpenGL 3.0+ support (2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable)
- Storage: 1 GB available space